I just got back from Atlantis in the Bahamas. The best description I have heard is a cross between Las Vegas and a Cruise Ship. Even though it is a High End resort, there are several deals to make your stay very reasonable. Here are the top 5 with a few bonuses thrown in.
Extra 2) Stay in the lowest priced room and use the most expensive facilities. How much will you be in the room anyway? Here is a hint, not much.
Extra 1) The coupons they give when you check in. They Just know what you want.
5) September!!! Their slowest Month. Can you say Upgrade?
4) The specials they offer over the e-mails once you give them your email. Save around 33%!!!!
3) The Combo Meals at The Cave Grill. Save over 5$ a meal. Its much better than the meal plans they offer, if you don’t need gourmet food…
2) The Cave grill for Soda. Pay $3 and free refills until 5PM.
1) Getting a day pass at the Dolphin Beach. It may be 15$ to get in, but soda and water is FREE. Those go for $4 and up. A private beach that literally pays for itself.
Atlantis is a great vacation spot, but it does not have to be out of your price range. Use these tips to get the most out of your stay. To see more deals from around the world, go to http://www.nonrevwebsite.com/